neimënster is recruiting a Project Manager for its Culture, Arts & Residency department
neimënster is looking to hire a Project Manager for its Culture, Arts & Residency department for a 6-month fixed-term contract for a parental leave replacement.
- Organization and management of cultural programming projects, including the exhibition component
- Implementation of the programming (contact and exchanges with artists, reception of artists, research of information, negotiations…)
- Administrative management of cultural projects (preparation of information for contracts, integration of information into the internal software, reception and revision of texts and photos of artists before publication, logistics of events, the closing of projects…)
- This position will be specifically responsible for the implementation of exhibition projects, but will not be limited to this aspect of programming
- Bachelor’s degree in cultural project management or art school, scenography or equivalent with at least 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of French and English; good command of Luxembourgish and/or German is an asset
- Mastery of contemporary computer technologies
- Autonomous, while maintaining a team spirit
- Available and flexible
- Experience in mounting exhibitions
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg cultural scene
Expected start date: October 1, 2022
Please send your CV and cover letter here: email@example.com by August 31, 2022 at the latest.