A new board of directors for neimënster
After confirmation by the Government Council, the Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the new board of directors of the Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster (neimënster). The board took office on 15 December 2021.
The following people have been appointed to the Board of Directors for a period of 5 years:
- Mrs. Françoise Poos, Representative of the civil society
- Ms. Magalie Tasch, Project Manager at the Ministry of Culture, representative of the Ministry of Culture
- Mr. Joé Haas, Project manager at the Ministry of Culture, representative of the Ministry of Culture
- Mr. Patrick Sanavia, Director of the National Institute for Architectural Heritage – INPA, representative of the supervisory Ministry
- Mrs Anne Negretti, Head of the New Works Division at the Public Buildings Administration, representative of the Ministry of Culture
- Mrs. Christine Walentiny, Representative of the civil society
- Ms. Nicole E. Ikuku, Representative of the civil society
- Mr. Michel Linden, First Inspector of Finance at the General Inspectorate of Finance, representative of the Minister in charge of the Budget
- Ms. Christiane Sietzen, Municipal civil servant, City of Luxembourg, representative of the City of Luxembourg.
- Mrs. Françoise Poos will assume the function of president and Mrs. Magalie Tasch that of vice-president.
The Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster (neimënster) is a public establishment created by the law of 24 July 2001, under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture.