The current sanitary measures
Access to neimënster events and exhibitions are no longer subject to the CovidCheck regime.
The doors of neimënster are open 7 days a week, in compliance with the protective measures.
- As of March 11, 2022
- The public no longer needs to present a certificate and an ID.
- Masks are recommended for certain events.
- It is recommended to apply protective measures and social distancing.
- neimënster provides adapted spaces, to allow some free movement.
- Disinfectant gel is available for the public and the staff.
- The spaces are cleaned and aired regularly.
- The public is invited to respect the instructions given by the staff or indicated on the premises.